Skip to content
- Hold the Clickhaler upright.
- Remove the cover of the mouthpiece.
- Shake the inhaler.
- Holding the inhaler upright with your thumb at the base and your forefinger on the push button on top of the Clickhaler, press the push button down firmly once until you hear a click.
- Breathe out away from the Clickhaler®. Wrap and seal the mouthpiece with your lips and breathe in steadily and deeply until your lungs are full or as much as you comfortably can.
- Remove the Clickhaler® and hold your breath for 5 to 10 seconds or as long as you comfortably can and then breathe out slowly.
- If you have to take a second dose, wait 30 seconds and repeat steps above.
- Replace the cover.