- Remove the cover of the Aerolizer®
- Open it by turning the mouthpiece in the direction of the arrow.
- Insert the capsule in the base chamber of the Aerolizer® and rotate the mouthpiece to close it.
- Press both buttons once. You should hear a click.
- Hold the inhaler horizontally while Keeping your head upright.
- Breathe out away from the Aerolizer®
- Wrap and seal the mouthpiece with your lips and breathe in steadily as strongly and deeply as you can until your lungs are full or as much as you comfortably can.
- Remove the Aerolizer® from your mouth and hold your breath for 5 to 10 seconds or as long as you comfortably can and then breathe out slowly.
- Remove the used capsule from the chamber and close the Aerolizer®
About the author
Nwasom is a pharmacy graduate and a pharmacist currently practising in the United Kingdom. I have great experience communicating with patients and their family as gained through working as a pharmacist in both the hospital and community pharmacy sector. I love writing so it was a natural thing to try and pass medical and health information on through writing.