Skip to content
- Hold the inhaler horizontally with the protective cap facing towards you.
- Open the protective cap downwards. This will reveal the mouthpiece.
- Ensure the side chamber is closed, lift up the edge of the white lever to prepare the dose.
- Make sure the side chamber is closed and then prepare the dose by lifting up the edge of the white lever. Move this white lever completely until you hear a click. This puts a dose in place.
- Close the white lever completely so that it clicks back to its original position. The Airflusal Forspiro® inhaler is now ready for use straight away.
- Breathe out away from the Forspiro®
- Wrap and seal the mouthpiece with your lips without covering the air vent and breathe in steadily as strongly and deeply as you can until your lungs are full or as much as is you comfortably can.
- Remove the Forspiro® inhaler from your mouth and hold your breath for 5 to 10 seconds or as long as you comfortably can and then breathe out slowly.
- Close the Forspiro®