Skip to content
- Pull off the cover of the mouthpiece.
- Open the capsule chamber by holding the base of the inhaler and tilting the mouthpiece backwards.
- Open the blister pack and remove one capsule. Then put the capsule into the capsule chamber. Close the mouthpiece. You should hear a ‘click’.
- Hold the inhaler up such that the mouthpiece is pointing up and pierce the capsule by pressing the two side buttons at the same time. This should be done once only. You should hear a ‘click’.
- Release the two side buttons.
- Breathe out away from the Breezhaler®. Wrap the mouthpiece with your lips and breathe in steadily as strongly and deeply as you can until your lungs are full as much as you comfortably can.
- Remove the Breezhaler® and hold your breath for 5 to 10 seconds or as long as you comfortably can and then breathe out slowly.
- Check the capsule chamber to see if there is any powder remaining. If there are some powder remaining, then repeat the steps 6 and 7
- Remove the empty capsule and close the inhaler.