- Hold the Easi-Breathe® inhaler upright without using your fingers to cover the air holes at the top of the inhaler device.
- Shake the Easi-breathe® inhaler
- Open the mouthpiece by removing the cap covering it.
- Breathe out away from the Easi-Breathe® inhaler
- Wrap and seal the mouthpiece with your lips and breathe in steadily and slowly as much you can until your lungs are full or as much as you comfortably can. Continue breathing in even after the dose is released.
- Remove the Easi-Breathe® inhaler and hold your breath for 5 to 10 seconds or as long as you comfortably can and then breathe out slowly.
- Put the cover of the mouthpiece back on.
- If you have to take a second dose, wait 30 seconds and repeat steps above.
About the author
Nwasom is a pharmacy graduate and a pharmacist currently practising in the United Kingdom. I have great experience communicating with patients and their family as gained through working as a pharmacist in both the hospital and community pharmacy sector. I love writing so it was a natural thing to try and pass medical and health information on through writing.