Skip to content
- Open the Ellipta® inhaler by sliding the cover down until you hear a ‘click’.
- Breathe out away from the Ellipta® device.
- Wrap the mouthpiece with your lips and breathe in steadily as strongly and deeply as you can until your lungs are full or as much as you comfortably can.
- Remove the Ellipta® device and hold your breath for 5 to 10 seconds or as long as you comfortably can and then breathe out slowly.
- Close the Ellipta® device.
- If you have to take a second dose, wait 30 seconds and repeat steps above.
- Discard your Ellipta® inhaler six weeks after opening.