Skip to content
- Check that the Respimat® inhaler has a cartridge inserted. Hold the Respimat® inhaler upright with its mouthpiece cover closed.
- Turn the clear base in the direction of the arrows on the label until it clicks
- Open the cover of the mouthpiece until it fully snaps open.
- Breathe out, away from your inhaler
- Wrap and seal the mouthpiece with your lips without covering the vent and breathe in steadily and slowly.
- Press the dose-release button while breathing in slowly but steadily and as deeply as much you can until your lungs are full or as much as you comfortably can.
- Remove the Respimat® inhaler from your mouth and hold your breath for 5 to 10 seconds or as long as you comfortably can and then breathe out slowly.
- Put the cover of the mouthpiece back on.
- If you have to take a second dose, wait 30 seconds and repeat steps above